In unserem Online-Pressebereich stellen wir Ihnen eine Auswahl an Pressematerial zur Verfügung. The press releases can be downloaded as PDF or Word files. For further images and texts, please contact us at any time.
TEXTS & PRESS RELEASES
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions under which users (hereinafter "Users") may use the photos, illustrations and other media content (hereinafter "Images/Image Material") made available by the respective authors of the press section of www.nordkette.com (hereinafter "NORDKETTE").
By downloading images from NORDKETTE, the user agrees to the legal validity of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The license agreement applies in addition to the terms and conditions of use applicable to the use of NORDKETTE, which all authors and users (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Members") have entered into.
I. Type of license
The Author hereby grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, temporally and geographically unrestricted license to use the images posted by the Author on NORDKETTE for the permitted uses listed below under II.
Only editorial (non-commercial) use of the image material is permitted.
Use in image databases, image catalogs and related image collections is excluded.
II. Types of use
The following types of use are transferred:
- the reproduction and distribution right, i.e. the right to reproduce and distribute and/or have reproduced and/or distributed the image material as desired within the scope of the types of use listed - including on image/sound/data carriers other than those originally used.
- the retrieval and online right, i.e. the right to make the image material available by means of analog, digital or other storage or remote data transmission technology, with or without intermediate storage, wirelessly or by cable.
- the broadcasting right, i.e. the right to make the image material available to the public as often as desired within the scope of the aforementioned license type in all technical processes (e.g. analog, digital, high-resolution, incl. DVB-T, -C, -S and -H) by means of radio transmissions, such as sound and television broadcasting, wire radio, Hertzian waves, lasers, microwaves, etc., or similar technical devices. or similar technical equipment, irrespective of whether the broadcast is made available to the public by means of terrestrial radio equipment, cable television (including via the telephone network) including cable retransmission, satellites including direct broadcasting satellites (DBS), other data or telephone lines or networks such as ISDN, DSL, GSM, UMTS, radio relay, powerline, etc., or by means of a combination of other technical equipment or a combination of these, other technical facilities or by means of a combination of transmission paths.
- the printing right, i.e. the right to use the image material within the scope of the above-mentioned license type for the production, reproduction and distribution of illustrated or non-illustrated books, booklets and other printed works. Use in image catalogs and related image collections is excluded.
- Videogram rights, i.e. the right to exploit the image material by reproducing and distributing it on analog and digital image/sound/data carriers of any kind. The videogram rights include in particular all storage media (image/sound carriers) of all kinds (CD, DVD, etc.)
- the limited editing right, i.e. the right to edit the image material using analog, digital or other image editing methods as follows: Change of image size (enlargement, reduction, cropping), conversion of color information, change of color, contrast and brightness values. The copyright holder retains the right to make other changes to the image material.
All other rights to the images, including all copyrights and other industrial property rights relating to the image material, shall remain with the author.
In particular, the following are not transferred
- The right to advertising, i.e. the right to use the image material unchanged, edited, redesigned or further developed, in whole or in part, for advertising purposes, e.g. in program previews, on television, in cinemas, in printed matter (advertisements, posters, program announcements, etc.), value-added telephone services, Internet (e.g. pop-up windows, advertising banners, etc.), whereby these forms of advertising are not exhaustive.
- the merchandising right, i.e. the right to commercially exploit the image material through the sale of the image material or the production and distribution of goods of all kinds that depict the image material (e.g. posters, postcards, clothing, printed matter including comics, sound carriers, headgear, mouse pads, buttons, etc.).
III Freedom from remuneration
The author waives remuneration vis-à-vis the user for granting the rights of use mentioned above under II.
IV. Attribution of author and source
The user must credit the Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen and the author with the name of the photographer named when uploading the image to NORDKETTE in the following form: '© Credit' in a manner customary for the respective use and as far as technically possible on the image itself or at the bottom of the page.
When used on the Internet or in digital media, reference must also be made to NORDKETTE in the form of a link to www.nordkette.com.